Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Internet!

Sorry Neil and I haen't updated this blog in a while. We just moved and we don't have the internet until the 13th....we're pretty upset but we will live. But yes, it's true...we have finally moved. I LOVE our new house. I didn't realize how much stuff we had. It took us about 7 or eight trips to get everything from our apartment, but it's finally all in and almost all unpacked. We have a few more things to get set up. But as soon as it's all ready to go and we have the internet I will post pictures so everyone can see it. I must admit driving the extra 20 minutes to get to school is kind of annoying, but I'll get used to it and it's worth it.
Yesterday Emma and I went ot Cornbelly's with our friend Brandi and her son Lukas. It was a blast! They kids were so good and it was fun for all...but I must admit a little expensive, but it was ok because Emma liked it so much. I actually forgot my camera so I will have to pawn some pistures from Brandi and get them up here. It was fun to finally do something with someone who has a baby Emma's age.
Other than that nothing new. Oh, and Neil's last post was not true one bit. I guess it's a joke at work...whatever. Weird boys!

1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA about the joke at work. I thought the same thing as you. Thanks again for going with us we had a blast! Emma is SO cute. Emma left some toys in my car. I was going to send them to work with Dan but I forgot. So I will send them tomorrow. I have pics up of Cornbellys on my blog if you want to take a look. It is wilkinsoncrew.blogspot.com.