Saturday, October 18, 2008

UPDATES WITH PICTURES

Well, we finally have internet, thanks to the good folks at SFCN. We quit with qwest because it took them 2 weeks to get us internet, and when they said we had it, it didn't even work; So we switched to the city's server. We also have cable, wich is a first in almost 2 years.
Over all, things are going great. We are adapting to life in spanish fork, though it feels like most of our time is spent at work or school. None the less, we enjoy the splendor moments of comfortability that the weekend brings.
Below are some pictures of parts of the house, and Emma carving pumpkins.

Ali's Pumpkin is on the left. Mine is on the right.
Emma's Room



Ali's corner.
Emma's bathroom

5 comments:

Sierra and Steve said...

way cute!!! new furniture too???? I like the entertainment center! can't wait to come see it!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Cute house Ali!!! This kitchen looks nice!. Love the pumpkins

Camille said...

Hey! You live in Spanish Fork! So do we! I'm pretty sure that you live right up the road from us! We even looked at those houses when we were looking to buy! They are so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!

fasdfasdsadf said...

well that is what they told us.. three more weeks! I hope so, I am counting on it lol its been a long wait! that will be fun to live by someone we know! Your little girl is so cute!:)

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Love your house! I am jealous of how big Emma's room is. I have NO idea how two kiddos will fit in my room. YES I do feel whole again. I know I am pathetic but I just can't help that I am addicted to the internet. Feel free to still pictures from me anytime you want.