Friday, November 14, 2008

What about Baby?

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
At my parent's house on July 4th.
2- Who was with you?
Neil.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
Home pregnancy Test
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
I knew I was pregnant before I "knew" I was. Scared...18 and pregnant...and only been married for a month....
6- Who was the first person you told?
My mom.
7-Did you plan to get pregnant?
Not at all.
8-Was everybody happy for you?
I think so...I don't think they knew what to think.
9- Did you go out and celebrate?
Not really.
10- Did you want to find out the sex?
Of course, I couldn't wait to start buying clothes.
11- What was the sex?
All girl.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
They would have if I wanted one. I hate things like that....but Cecily kind of threw me a surprise one...it was just close friends though.
13- If yes, who?
Cecily.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
Nope, my friends have good taste.
15- How much weight did you gain?
Last time I checked it was 22 pounds.
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained?
Nope....dang it!
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
HAHA!!! Yes.
18- What did you crave the most?
Nothing...but towards the end I started craving chocolate ice cream.
19- Did you crave anything crazy?
Nope
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
Smells, touching, and how emotional I was.
21- Were you married at the time?
Yes
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Not during the pregnancy but during the labor...
23- Where were you when you went into labor?
I never went into true labor...but I had contractions for about a month and a half.
24- Did your water break?
Nope
25- Who drove you to the hospital?
Neil.
26- Did you go early or late?
Three weeks early.
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
Neil, my mom, and the doctors and nurses...no one else was allowed...that's what you get when you have a C-section...my mom usually shouldn't be there either.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
You have to. It would take my breath away to pee.
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section?
C-Section.
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
Where's my baby, how is she? Will she be ok? Is she breathing? I can't hear her!!!!
32- How big was the baby(s)?
5 lbs. 2 oz. 19 1/2 inches.
33- Did your Husband cry?
Yes.
34- What did you name the baby(s)?
Emma Thomas
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
Yes, she wasn't breathing so she was life-flighted and staying in NICU for 6 days.
38- How old is your baby today?
20 months.
39- When is the next one(s) coming?
I hope really soon....We've been trying for so long!
40-If you could, would you do it all over again?
Oh of course...ten times over...as hard as it was.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey im glad you left your address, I didnt even know you had a blog!!

Megan said...

hey Ali! I just saw your blog.. I was so excited! I just wanted to say hi and also... we might be moving to Spanish Fork in a while, they are building a Home Depot in spanish and Lane wants to transfer as the Assistant Manager! Even if he doesn't get Assistant we are going to transfer as a department supervisor! So maybe we will live close! Miss ya! Megs

fasdfasdsadf said...

oh really! That is good to know thanks. We are hoping to do the walk through today. It has been quite the experience.. but I am hoping today is really going to happen and we will be there tomorrow or the next day! :)