Friday, November 21, 2008

Who's the Best? Ali Is!!!!

I've had one of those days today. You know, one of those days where nothing can go wrong and you've accomplished more than you ever thought imaginable, it's that kind of day for me. Last week I had a research paper due in one of my classes, and to say I was scared would be an understatement, I was terrified about it! I didn't even start writing it until three days before it was due, and I had so much going on in my life that I couldn't even focus on it. Well today my teacher came up to me and said, and I quote, "I just wanted to let you know that I was a young mom too so I wanted to make sure you have a good weekend, you got 99 on your paper. It was an amazing paper, good job." I was like WHAT?! A 99! YES!!!!! All day long I've been telling Neil about it, I think he's getting sick of it, so I'll blog about it. Seriously, this teacher grades extremely tough, its not an easy class, I would have been excited to get a B. I can't stop thinking about it. Now I just want to know what I got docked on...

Everything with Neil and I is fine, we're loving life right now. I've been on Clomid for 4 days now (only one more day left) and I HATE it. It makes me so flipping tired. I will sleep 12 hours at night and still not have enough energy to get up in the morning. I'm not just a little sleepy, I'm exhausted. But I can live with it, as long as it works. Other than that nothing else is going on. Emma is as cute as ever, I really need to get some pictures of her on here. Soon hopefully, very soon.

1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! Even though it has only been like a week. Anyways praying and crossing fingers that the clomid works. Let me know if you have any questions on those ovulation tests. Also let me know how it is going.