Thursday, June 17, 2010

Second Child Syndrome


I swear that the second child gets the short end of the stick, I feel bad for children beyond this point. Little Miss Claire doesn't get as much undivided attention as Emma got when she was a baby, that's for sure. But she sure is wonderful by letting me do everything I need to do throughout the day, which mostly consists of chasing Emma around and cleaning the house. Claire's getting to the really fun part of infancy, she loves just staring at toys, of course she doesn't grab them and play with them, but she will lay there and just stare at toys while giggling and talking to them, it's so cute and so wonderful all at the same time.

She sure does love her big sister though. Whenever she hears Emma's voice she stops whatever she's doing and searches for Emma. Emma of course loves this and will lay by Claire and tell her the most wonderful stories, they are the best of friends. Claire sure is lucky to have a sister as wonderful as Emma.

I still can't believe that Claire Bear is three months old! She's way too old! I look at her baby baby pictures and can't believe that she's changed so much in such a short amount of time. Every
time I pick Claire up I swear she has gained weight, she's becoming more and more solid and her head is becoming less and less wobbly. I love my smiley Claire B.


That face gets me every time.

And then it turns into this face....Ahhhh...heaven.

And stretch!

The typical sister picture. Emma always has to get in on the pictures.

1 comment:

Nick and Amera said...

Such a cute few posts! I love the picts of Little Clair, she is just darling! Im so glad we're here in time to watch her grow up to be a little girl. As for Emma....can we just say, ADORABLE. Can I have a popsicle!?? I adore that little face that pokes her head through my door every day. I adore that little voice that peeps through our window and says, "can Ma-toy come out and play?" Can I just keep her?? I love her. She is just darling. We will have to get some snap shots of Coy and Emma Lou, because truely, they are a match made in heaven. Im so glad we have you guys as neighbors, you are such a blessing to us. We love you guys and we love this area!!!! Thanks for being so welcoming.....even though I have a love/hate relationship with you. And seriously, please dont make me responsible for feeding your child ;) Whatever, i'll take that girl in anytime, she is too cute to turn away!!!