Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disneyland!

For Christmas this year my parents took Neil, Emma, Claire, and I to Disneyland. We all had a BLAST! Emma had been begging us non-stop for a while to go to Disneyland, and her dreams finally came true. I honestly don't know who was more excited, my mom or Emma. My mom was in heaven watching Emma's excitement, but to be honest, I think we all were. Claire had a lot of fun too, which I wasn't so sure about because she's so young and doesn't quite understand everything that was going on, but she liked all the rides and sites.
We were able to have lunch with the princesses, and I honestly think that was Emma's favorite part, aside from seeing Rapunzel (which we waited in line for over an hour for!). Memories definitely were made and Emma still can't stop talking about everything. She even loved the Tower of Terror and will tell you that was her favorite ride, go figure.
We were also able to spend one day and Universal Studios, but unfortunately that day I was sick with a flu. Neil was sick the day before and my mom and I got it on the same day, so I tried to enjoy it as much as I could, but eventually ended up sleeping in the car for a few hours. But I'm glad the girls were still able to go and enjoy themselves. Here is proof we actually went (the pictures are out of order, but I'm sure you don't mind)...







Emma and Claire are both obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas. This was their dream come true.

At Universal Studios with some Who girlies.

Picture time with the Grinch and Max.




Claire would not stop hugging Rapunzel, in all the pictures, beside this one, you only get the back of Claire's head because she's hanging on and loving Rapunzel.

Trying on Rapunzel's "real life" crown, as Emma says.


As you can tell, it was worth every minute. I only added a few of the many pictures taken. I love my parents and everything they do for us, and especially our girls. I seriously have the best parents ever, but that's a post for another day. I can't say thank you enough to my mom and dad, but thank you! Best. Christmas. Ever.

No comments: