Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Bean Has Arrived

Life is starting to finally slow down here in the Thomas household, at least a tiny bit. We're figuring out how to add another child into the mix without staying in our pajamas all day and actually taking a shower. Our little Clark is seriously the best baby in the world and I couldn't have asked for anything more. He's so sweet and the cutest boy in the whole world. He is definitely loved by everyone he comes in contact with, especially his two older sisters who can't stop kissing and loving him.

I can't believe it's been over 3 weeks since Clark has joined our family. His birth sent us all on a roller-coaster, probably because he was sent to another hospital to go to the NICU, but trust me, his situation wasn't nearly as scary as Emma Lou's was.

I can't stop staring at my little man. When he falls asleep nursing I sit there and stare at how simply perfect he is. He's definitely what our family needed and has brought about a sense of contentedness with him. I'm very content with my life and my sweet little family. Life is grand.

 
Clark Neil Thomas
May 24, 2012
5 lbs. 12 oz. 19 inches
 Story of the first couple days of his life.

My first time holding my little man.

My handsome man!

I promise to post the whole story sooner rather than later, but for now I'm still loving my Clark too much to get around to the laborious post.

No comments: