Monday, March 11, 2013

And then there were four!

It's hard for me to imagine that my cranky baby girl is now three years old! Where oh where has the time gone? Claire made our family an even number (something I crave...even numbers) and help our family grow and learn more than we ever thought imaginable.

It's crazy to think that my baby that would cry non-stop has grown into my sassy three-year-old that has the most dramatic mood swings you have ever set your eyes on. She's the thing I needed the most when I needed it the most.

She is one in a million and is so hilarious words can't describe. I love my Claire Bear, just be sure to never call her Missy Moo...you will more than like see tears (we have yet to figure that one out). Her smile and singing light up a room, she is madly in love with her older sister and wants to be exactly like her in every way, and she dotes over her baby brother like no other. You want to know the best part? She still loves me and wants to cuddle with me. She's my sweetheart and I can't wait to see what the coming years bring for her. I love you Claire Doodle, happy birthday baby girl.


No comments: