Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Emma's Pretty Flower

Tonight I went out to eat with my family. At the restraunt we ate at they had a clown doing balloon animals and face paintings. My mom took Emma to see the clown becuase she was so enamored by all the balloons. She ended up getting a flower painted on her arm and a flower balloon animal. I tried (unsuccessfully) to take some cute pictures of her arm and balloon. I actually didn't get any of her balloon but I got a couple of her arm. Here are a few pictures. FYI Blogger is being retarded to the pictures are backwards then what I wanted them to be.

Emma's new thing is playing in the sink while I clean up dinner. This is Emma at Grandma Sue's house playing in the sink.

She also LOVES bubbles, this is from this fall but I love this picture.
Her pretty flowery arm. She LOVES her flower, she can't stop staring at it...too bad the bath will wash it off.

2 comments:

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

Goodness she is just getting cuter everyday... let's play soon mmk?

fasdfasdsadf said...

she is so cute! Thanks so much for bringing us dinner that was so good and sweet of you. We have tried to stop by a few times to give you your dishes back but we keep catching you when your not home! sorry :)