Saturday, May 2, 2009

Don't Worry We're Still Alive!

I really need to get back on the blog train! But at least we're putting forth a little effort right? I guess this post will just be updates, just like the rest of our posts are. SORRY!

Easter was wonderful, and of course Emma got too much and WAY too much candy, seriously, we still have half a huge serving bowl left and the only reason so much is gone is because my grandma is staying with us and she loves her candy, it's a win win situation for both of us.

On April 14th, my wonderful, older sister Cassie return from her mission in Taiwan, I still can't believe she was gone for eighteen months, it's like she never left, the only reason I know she was gone is because she is now speaking a weird language known as Chinese, and HATES American food. Emma loves her Aunt Tassie and can't get enough of her.

I finally had my hystrosalpingogram and it I found out that everything is perfectly fine, the only things they found are my uterus is misshapen and is tilted towards my belly button, but I was told that it isn't something that would affect my chances of getting pregnant, it's just something that you don't see everyday, especially when they are together. So we're still on our little mission to get pregnant, hopefully soon seeing how we wanted another baby by this point!

My family (meaning my sister, my mom and dad, and my little brother) all went back to Taiwan last Thursday, the 23rd, and so we have had my grandma since then. It's been a blast! No really I love my grandma and she has been better than I could have asked for. I now have a deeper appreciation for what my mom deals with 24/7. I already have been watching my grandma every Tuesday and Thursday so I already had a pretty good idea of what she went through, but doing it 24/7 for over a week now has taken its toll. But I love my grandma and I would do it 24/7 for the rest of her life.

Finals week was this last week, it feels so nice to finally been done with another semester of school. And I'm pretty sure I kicked some major butt during my finals so that always feels good.

Neil started graveyards and it has taken its toll on him. When he would get home from work he either had to go to school or take Emma while I went to school, so he was exhausted, but now that school is over we will see how things work out. It is nice to have him home for dinner and to have FHE though, so I can't complain too much, I just always feel like I have to be extremely quiet when he's sleeping, and you try that with a two year old.

Emma is wonderful, of course. I still can't believe she is two! The weather has finally been extremely wonderful so we have spent the majority of our time outside while Emma plays with the neighbor kids, which is nice to sit outside and let her do her thing. These past two days have been hard while it has been stormy, hopefully next week we will be able to go outside again.

Our life has been eventful to say the least, but it looks as if things are going to start dieing down within the next few days, so it will be nice to really enjoy my summer with Emma and Neil.

1 comment:

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

hey I have been learning some cool stuff at school and some if it is said to help with infertility. It's reflexology so you do it on the feet and I would love to try it on you and maybe teach neil so that he can do it to you. it's reflexology so you do it on the feet and it's really cool! call me girlie