Monday, May 18, 2009

FUN WEEKEND...


Emma and Lukas eating snow cones...

Well, this weekend was fun. We went to my works annual crawdad boil. Emma seemed to enjoy it. Below are some pictures of Emma and Lukas at the party.

The day before, Ali and I got to go to California Pizza Kitchen. It was awesome, well, the food was anyways. The service sucked. I was extremely happy because i got to get my fettucini with garlic cream sauce.

Saturday, after the crawdad boil, we dropped Emma off at Grandma Sue's, and Ali and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. Once again, a lovely treat, because they also have my favorite fettucini dish. Ali and i then went to the mall, got some ice cream, and then went ti a concert.

The concert was for a band named "MAE". The concert sort of sucked, just because it took 4 hours to get to the main band. Way too many opening bands. Ali said it was one of the longest concerts she had been to.

Church was fun. Emma had fun. We had dinner at Grandma Thomas's house. Emma and Ali are going to go to Lukas and Brandi's to swim in a blow up pool tomorrow, and I am going to sleep.





2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Man, what time did you get home on Saturday night? Cute pictures of our kiddies.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

BTW what is Emma doing in the playroom trash basket? HA HA