Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WOOHOO!!!

So I just checked my gades, thinking that they STILL wouldn't have them up because it seems like it has taken them FOREVER, but they are up and well here is the break-down: Japanese 1010-A, Math 990-A-, Positive Psychology-A-, Intro. to Counseling and Psycholtherapy-A-! Yes, I am excited. One more semester down....only like a million to go, right? Now I just need to register for next semester but that will be tricky because of Neil's schedule, but I know we will figure it out.

Today Emma and I went and played with Brandi, Lukas, and Blair at the park for a few hours. It was the perfect weather and the kids were wonderful. Thank you Brandi and Lukas for inviting us to play with you. It's always tons of fun and Emma comes home exhausted and ready for a nap, which I of course love.

1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Thanks for playing with us. Lukas fell a sleep on the way home (yes that short of a distance.) He was furious when I took him out of the car seat and then he came in and flopped on the floor fell a sleep.