Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Goings On

Has time ever seemed like it has almost come to a stop for you? I absolutely hate it when that happens, and it seems as if this week was the dreaded week for me. One day seriously felt like it drug on for a three days. It was miserable, but it looks as if I survived to tell the tale.

School started up again, and for the last time, on Monday. It felt good to finally be back in school and feel like I have some direction in my life. I really do love school, but I can't wait to be finished with it. I thought school would make time go by faster, but so far no such luck.

Emma starts preschool on Tuesday. It still baffles me that she is old enough to leave me for 2 1/2 hours three days a week. She will have a blast though. I do worry about her poor teacher, I know everyone says their children have endless energy, and I'm sure them do, but my little Emma Lou...she's in a league of her own. And to top it off she has an extremely short attention span. It will make for an interesting year.

Then there's my little Claire Bear. I love this girl! She's at the fun age where she loves to play and giggle. She jabbers her jibberish like she knows what she's talking about. She loves hanging out the door and yelling outside for "EMMAM! EMMAM!" It's so cute! She also thinks she's the funniest thing ever when you ask her to say mama, she will get a smirk on her face and say, "dada. Hehehe". How could you not love that? She also loves to take off her diaper and say "Poopoo. Poopoo." Love that girly girl!

Neil is still busy at work, as usual. But starting this week he will know how it feels to be a stay-at-home-dad two days a week while I go to work/school until 3. But then he's off to work until late that night. Crazy busy, but we love it.

Last night we watched our neighbor's chillins while they went out to dinner and a movie for Nick's birthday. We love watching the babies! They love to play with each other and have fun. Here are a few pictures. Neil makes things he calls octodogs, he gets a hotdog and slices it up, then he sticks uncooked spaghetti noodles in it, boils it until everything is cook. The kids LOVE it and gobbled it all up like it was candy!


We went to the dollar store today and we found this mask. Claire loved it and we have to take a picture.


Claire Bear and Miss Lavi Lou on a bike ride with with gang. They sit back and relax the whole time.


Emma eating her "Octodog".


All smiles! Isn't he beautiful?


Coy Boy and his "Octodog".



No comments: