Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Update

Remember my last post? The one about how much pain I was in...well here's what's going on now...

After the fun times I had on Monday, Tuesday came and I went to my internship...afterwards I was in so much pain I couldn't see myself going to school so I came home, took a Lortab, fell asleep and Neily Poo left for Logan. Tuesday was not a good night in the least bit. Lots of crying and begging for the pain to go away (yes even on Lortab the pain was unbearable). Wednesday morning I just had a feeling that I needed to go to the dentist one more time, I can't explain why because there was nothing there two days ago, but I went in and guess what? Yep...I needed a root canal. My dentist worked his magic and got that taken care of and I went back to my parents' (there's no way I was going to take care of my children on my own). After the numbness wore off...the pain began again. Seriously people, I have a high pain tolerance, I'm not a baby, and I would just lay there and cry.

I woke up this morning with some pain (what do you expect, I hadn't had a Lortab in like, what, 6 hours) but was able to get up and get ready for the day. It's now 6 pm and I haven't had a Lortab since 11:30...this is truly a miracle! Don't get me wrong, there is still some pain in my jaw, which is weird because the pain isn't located anywhere near where the root canal was, but it's so much better. We're all hoping and praying this answers everything.

I want to thank everybody for their prayers and support, I feel like such a baby now, but it was much appreciated. Can I tell you guys how much I love my dentist? He's seriously the best dentist this world has ever seen. He goes out of his way for me, I mean he literally fit my in to his crazy schedule two days in one week, he could have simply said he couldn't do it. He honestly cares about his patients and wants to help them in every way he can, and his staff is absolutely amazing, don't even get me started on them. I HATE going to the dentist, but knowing that I'll have my dentist and his assistant working on me calms the dread. Sorry, tangent, but it's true...I drive an hour out of my way just for my dentist...and my doctor...I have trust issues and I know I can trust these two.

Seriously, thank you everyone, it really meant the world to me that there are so many wonderful and caring people in my life. Things are finally starting to look up, and just in the nick of time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.



No comments: